- 10x mini brioche slider buns (whole, not sliced)
- 150ml Myanbah Farm Four Berry Compote
- 3x tablespoons butter, melted
- 4x tablespoons castor sugar
- 1x teaspoon ground cinnamon
Serves 10 standard dessert portions or 5 generous dessert portions
- Brush each slider bun generously with butter.
- Warm the compote in a saucepan and set aside.
- Cook in batches in air fryer at 160•C for 4 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden.
- In a bowl, add the cinnamon and sugar. Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the brioche from the airfryer. If needed, lightly brush with extra butter.
- Toss the brioche generously in the cinnamon sugar.
- Flip the brioche buns so the base is facing upwards. Cut a small hole.
- Use a teaspoon or pouring jug to add 1-½ teaspoons the hot compote mixture to the inside of the brioche bun. The teaspoon will help to work the mixture into the centre of the bun.
- Serve hot with thick custard or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!