- 1 x jar Myanbah Farm Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 500g light ricotta
- 7 shots of espresso
- ¼ cup cold water
- 200g Savoiardi Biscuits (lady finger biscuits)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a bowl combine the espresso shots and water. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl combine the mascarpone, ricotta and Myanbah Farm Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche. Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Dip each savoiardi biscuit in the espresso mixture and create a layer in a rectangular dish.
- Top the biscuits with a layer of the caramel/marscapone/ ricotta mixture. Then repeat the steps with a layer of espresso dipped mixture and creamy filling.
- Sprinkle the top with a layer of sifted cocoa powder. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!