4 cups of mixed lettuce
1⁄4 medium Kent Pumpkin cut into 2cm chunks
3 x large corn cobs
2 x avocados (peeled and cubed)
1⁄2 red onion sliced thin
2 cups of cauliflower florets
1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons Myanbah Farm Caramelised Balsamic with Fig and Honey
1 tablespoon Myanabah Farm Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt Olive Oil
1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, plus Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180.C
2. In a roasting pan, place the corn, pumpkin and cauliflower pieces. Top with chilli
flakes, garlic powder, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Bake in
the oven for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and golden brown. Set
aside to cool.
3. Cut the roasted kernels off the corn cob, try to keep segments of the kernels in-tact
for a neater presentation.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients by whisking vigorously. In a
separate bowl, add the lettuce and onion. Spoon the dressing over the lettuce and
toss to coat lightly. This will allow you to adjust the dressing to your liking.
5. Spread the lettuce/onion mixture onto a serving platter. Arrange the roasted veggies
to distribute the flavours across the platter. Top with diced avocado. Drizzle some of
the remaining dressing on top and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately to
prevent avocado from browning.
Serves 6-8 as a side dish
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home