If you're looking for a tasty and easy-to-prepare appetizer, consider making Corn and Lime Fritters with Myanbah Farm's Caramelised Garlic and Kafir Lime Aioli. The fritters are made with a mixture of corn kernels, eggs, sweet paprika, chickpea flour, panko crumbs, lime zest, dried oregano, and chilli flakes. Once cooked, the fritters are served with a generous side of the aioli for dipping. This dish is a great option for a light lunch or a quick snack and is sure to impress with its unique flavour profile.
Myanbah Farm's Caramelised Garlic and Kafir Lime Aioli is a delightful and unique sauce that is perfect for adding a flavourful twist to your favourite meals. The aioli boasts a rich caramelised garlic flavour that is perfectly balanced with the bright and zesty essence of kaffir lime. This versatile sauce is ideal for serving alongside char-grilled Atlantic salmon or smoked trout salad, and it also makes a delicious dipping sauce for prawn cutlets, pan-seared scallops, or salt and pepper squid.
- 1x can of corn kernels, drained thoroughly
- 3x free range eggs
- 1x tablespoons Myanbah Farm Caramelised Garlic and Kafir Lime Aioli, plus extra for dipping.
- 2x teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2x tablespoons chickpea flour
- 2x tablespoons panko crumbs
- 1x teaspoon lime zest
- 1x teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add paprika, oregano, chilli, Myanbah Farm Caramelised Garlic and Kafir Lime Aioli, lime zest, chickpea flour and panko crumbs. Mix well.
- Fold in the corn kernels.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Spoon tablespoon-size scoops of the mixture in the pan, allowing 2-3cm of space between each. Shallow fry on medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with a generous side of aioli for dipping.
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home