Indulge in a flavor-packed journey - Tender lamb koftas, infused with Myanbah Farm Garlic and Sea Salt Olive Oil, harmonize with fresh mint, parsley, and aromatic spices. Served with crisp sweet potato fries, dusted with Myanbah Farm Macadamia Dukkah, adding a delightful crunch. Assemble it all in a warm tortilla with a dollop of Finns Kitchen Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. A tantalizing fusion of flavors awaits!
Don’t let the ingredient list fool you, this is a really easy meal with many components that can be prepared ahead of time
6 x large flour tortilla
2 x Lebanese cucumber, halved length- ways and cut into slices
2 x roma tomatoes, sliced
2 x cups mixed leaf
1 x red onion, sliced
2 cups cooked jasmine rice (you can use instant/ “quick cook” rice for this recipe
2 x tablespoons fresh mint
2 x tablespoons fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
4 x tablespoons Finns Kitchen Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
500g lamb mince
1 x tablespoons fresh mint
1 x tablespoons fresh parsley
2 x tablespoons minced garlic
1 x tablespoon sweet paprika
1 x tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 x tablespoon onion powder
1 x tablespoon Myanbah Farm Garlic and Sea Salt Infused Olive Oil
1 x teaspoon cinnamon
1 x teaspoon salt
1 x teaspoon dried chilli flakes
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon of pepper
2 x eggs
- Combine the Kofta ingredients in a bowl and mix for 3-4 minutes using your hands and food safe gloves.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into sausage shapes approximately 10cm in length.
- You can wrap the mince mixture around a skewer. If the mixture is not holding, your mix is too wet and you can add additional breadcrumbs.
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
- Preheat the oven to 180.C
- Parboil the sweet potato battens until soft and drain well on paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine, sweet potato battens, Myanbah Farm Garlic and Sea Salt Infused Olive Oil and salt Ensure the battens are well-coated in the mixture.
- Lay the battens/ fries out flat on a baking sheet and and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the Myanbah Farm Macadamia Dukkah ontop. Use tongs to ensure each batten/ fry is coated evenly.
- Return to the oven and cook a further 8 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove kofta mince sausages from the fridge. Spray the airfryer with some oil to prevent sticking.
- Lay the sausages flat to ensure even cooking and cook on 180.C for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds and warm rice if not already hot.
- To assemble, lay a bed of ⅓ cup cooked rice on each wrap. Top with a Kofta sausage, mixed leaf,tomato, cucumber, onion and herbs to your liking.
- Top each kofta wrap with a tablespoon Finns Kitchen Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
- Serve a generous scoop of the dukkah fries on the side.
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!