Discover the enchanting Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Spice Latte No-Bake Cheesecake – a velvety symphony of cream cheese, vanilla, and sour cream, resting atop a buttery buttersnap biscuit base. After an overnight maturation, it's crowned with Finns Kitchen's Dulce De Leche, cascading elegantly, and adorned with toasted coconut. This masterpiece serves 4-6, a testament to culinary artistry and flavor fusion.
- 250g Buttersnap biscuits, crushed
- 120g unsalted butter, melted.
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1x tablespoon Finns Kitchen Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 1 x cup thickened cream
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 2x teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 100g Finns Kitchen Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 2 x tablespoons toasted coconut
- Whipped cream optional
Combine base ingredients and press into a round, lined spring-form pan.
Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
Grab two bowls. In one bowl whip the cream until soft pinks form. In the other, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the mixture and pour on top of the base. Allow to refrigerate overnight or until set.
When ready to serve, top generously with Finns Kitchen Dulce De Leche Pumpkin Spiced Latte and toasted coconut. Whipped cream optional.