- 4 x crusty long rolls
- 200g Italian prosciutto
- 200g Hungarian Salami (mild)
- 400g Double Smoked Leg Ham (off the bone if available)
- 2 x medium carrots
- 2x lebanese cucumbers
- 1 x red onion, sliced
- 200g feta cheese, sliced thin
- 2 x roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 x avocado, sliced thin
- 2 x cups mixed lettuce
- 4 tablespoons baba ganoush (eggplant dip)
- 2 x tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoons Myanbah Farm Caramelised Balsamic with Fig and Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Myanabah Farm Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Ensure onion, feta, roma tomatoes and avocado are sliced thin.Prior to commencing the recipe.
In a separate bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients and add the lettuce to the bowl. Toss to coat.
Using a vegetable peeler, cut the carrots and cucumber into thin ribbons.
Slice open the rolls and butter both sides.
Spread the baba ganoush on one side only
Top each sandwich with 50g prosciutto, 50g salami and 100g of ham.
Top with neat layers of the feta, carrot, zucchini, tomato, onion then avocado. Finish with the lettuce/ dressing mixture.
Serves 4 as a substantial picnic lunch portion or can be cut in half to serve 8 as part of your favourite picnic spread!
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for MyanbahFarm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30 something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!