4.5 kg ham leg (half)
2 x jars of Myanbah Farm Christmas Ham Glaze
1 x navel orange sliced
2 teaspoons of whole cloves
- Remove the rind from the ham and score the fat in a diamond shape.
- Using one jar of Myanbah Farm Christmas Ham Glaze, coat the ham thoroughly. Add deep incisions across the ham to allow the marinade to penetrate.
- Drizzle with Myanbah Farm Garlic Olive Oil and stud the top of the ham with the cloves.
- Cover with foil and bake on 170.C for 1 and ½ hours. Remove from the oven and brush with ½ cup of 2 x jars of Myanbah Farm Christmas Ham Glaze . Add sliced orange to the bottom of the baking tray and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Optional Gravy. Combine pan juices with 2 tablespoons of the 2 x jars of Myanbah Farm Christmas Ham Glaze ¼ cup of chicken stock, 1 tablespoon of thickened cream and salt to taste.
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for MyanbahFarm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30 something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!