- 5x cups of cooked wheat pasta
- 1x red capsicum, diced
- 2x medium celery stalks, diced
- 1x carrot, diced
- ½ a red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup spring onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 210g (half a jar) Myanbah Farm Garlic Aioli
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the pasta, capsicum, carrot, celery, onion, lemon zest and spring onion to a bowl. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the Myanbah Farm Garlic Aioli, dijon mustard, sour cream, and garlic powder. Lightly toss till combined.
Add 1 ½ cups of cold chicken breast
Serves 7 as a side dish.
A delicious and fresh accompaniment to grilled Bream or Barramundi topped with parsley butter
Recipe provided by Our Home Transformations (Official Ambassadors for Myanbah Farm) @our_home_transformation_page is a 30 something husband and wife duo from the foot of the Blue Mountains. A head teacher and tradesman by day, creative and passionate renovators by night. Now onto their 4th renovation project, their page chronicles their renovation journey, delicious recipes, home tips and all things in between!